Winds of changing blowing in Pitt

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ice
    Keymaster

Read a story on PFT that many of the minority shareholders of the Squeelers want Tomlin fired. The first few pages of comments were from Steelers fans who agree. “No one has done less with more” on asshat stated. Another idiot said “The Steelers would be undefeated if Belicheck were their coach with all the talent they have.”

Not exactly Browns news but the sheer panic and ignorance of their fans makes me happy.

soup
    Participant

Minority being the key. Change won’t happen with Tomlin. And he isnt the coach you think he is. That tam has insane talent on it.

As of evidence of that – Tomlin stood behind not QB sneaking the ball on 4th and inches TWICE in the playoff game. Gues who holds the conversion % on 4th and 1 in NFL history rushing? (minimum of 10 attempts).

You win! It’s Big Ben! He’s 18 of 19 in his career in converting on that play.

He came out on his show today and stated they have no check for it at the line (I call a bit of BS there – all he has to do in the huddle is tell the center if I goose you – snap and go I’m sneaking).

Plays like this are why fans loathe Tomlin and why fans have wanted HAley fired for years (haven’t you wondered how he could “lead” that offense for 6 years with no head coach offers?).

Freedom!!!

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

This reply was modified 7 minutes ago by soup.

Dude…you edit this post to look like THAT?! Really, read that shit from our perspective. Lol. That made about 2% sense.

soup
    Participant

This reply was modified 7 minutes ago by soup.

Dude…you edit this post to look like THAT?! Really, read that shit from our perspective. Lol. That made about 2% sense.

Out of commission with the flu since Thursday. Now on Prednisone which royally messes with me.

Freedom!!!

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

Careful man…heard that stuff changes your genetics.

Seriously though, hope you have a speedy recovery. Being sick sucks.

soup
    Participant

Careful man…heard that stuff changes your genetics.
    Seriously though, hope you have a speedy recovery. Being sick sucks.

That shit makes me want to kick puppies. Prednisone sets me on edge like you wouldn’t believe. Fucking hate it and fucking hate that I have to take pills at all. I loathe that shit. So horrible for you to do to your body and mind.

Freedom!!!

Ice
    Keymaster

If we can’t revel in our success, we can surely revel in the failure of the steelers. Big Jen didn’t mind calling the QB sneak on that drunk girl in the bathroom. I almost wish he had sneaked and then got his head ripped off. Not clean off, but kinda hanging by a flap of skin in the back, looking at the sky.

soup
    Participant

If we can’t revel in our success, we can surely revel in the failure of the steelers. Big Jen didn’t mind calling the QB sneak on that drunk girl in the bathroom. I almost wish he had sneaked and then got his head ripped off. Not clean off, but kinda hanging by a flap of skin in the back, looking at the sky.

Except their loss cost me money. Other than that, if we aren’t in the playoffs rooting for Bills and Steelers makes the most sense. They both voted NO to fuckbag moving the Browns. Only 2 teams to do so.

Freedom!!!

the dude
    Participant

Soup is weak bodied cut him

Hue Jackson is a loser.

blump
    Participant

Soup.. I’m telling you this because I love you…

You need to get out of Pittsburgh. I’m worried that next time I see you, you’ll be waving a terrible towel next to your brand new, 400 pound Pennsyltucky wife.

Get out of there, ASAP

soup
    Participant

You need to get out of Pittsburgh. I’m worried that next time I see you, you’ll be waving a terrible towel next to your brand new, 400 pound Pennsyltucky wife.
    Get out of there, ASAP

I didn’t bet on them, their success is tied in with a deal I have at work

Freedom!!!

Dawg E. Dawg
    Participant

Get out of there, ASAP

Careful, that’s his sister you’re talking about.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar