I'm going to annihilate Colin Cowherd

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shooter

Remember that time Soup annoyed and baited Phil Savage into “fuck you go root for Buffalo”?

This will be much, much worse.

For Colin.

GABrownsFan
    Participant

No one deserves it more than that hack. Get him, Shooter!

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

What did he say this time?

Ice
    Keymaster

This is gonna be like Babe Ruth calling his shot and then striking out and falling flat on his face.

That’s right, I’m saying whatever you’re trying is gonna fail. Cowherd isn’t beaten when he’s wrong. He has proven that over and over. He doesn’t care if he’s right or wrong at all, all he cares is that people watch. When he says something stupid people can’t help themselves to call him out, which gets him that many more views. So if you call him out and prove how stupid he is, you are only helping him become bigger.

The only way to stop Cowherd is to ignore him.

Shooter

The only way to stop Cowherd is to ignore him.

I disagree

Ice
    Keymaster

Are you going to murder him? Because if you are please don’t talk about it on this site. You’ll cause me all kinds of legal issues which our huge ad revenue doesn’t cover.

GABrownsFan
    Participant

You’ll cause me all kinds of legal issues which our huge ad revenue doesn’t cover.

You might have a possible sponsor with that “Hot Computer Graphics Girl Sex Fighting Game” bot that appeared in the chat box a few weeks ago.

Shooter

Are you going to murder him? Because if you are please don’t talk about it on this site.

Dude I said I was going to annihilate him in the thread title.

I don’t know what you want from me bro.

DawgPoundDude
    Participant

Remember that time Soup annoyed and baited Phil Savage into “fuck you go root for Buffalo”?
    This will be much, much worse.
    For Colin.

Don’t worry, the Indians did it for you.

the dude
    Participant

Not as bad as snorting johnny….but he will probably do something stupid sometime.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

“In other news, Colin Cowherd was annihilated today by a random internet shitposter. Details at 11.”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar