Coleman and Gilbert need separated at practice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    soup
    Participant

The video is HILARIOUS! Gilbert won’t be on this team come September. This is no different than what would happen to me if I tried to cover an NFL WR.

http://www.cowboysrideforfree.com/2016/8/4/12373000/watch-justin-gilbert-and-corey-coleman-have-to-be-separated-during-practice

Freedom!!!

the dude
    Participant

going at it?

they should be giving coleman some real reps not against scout team.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

The easiest way to separate Coleman from Gilbert is to hike the ball. Instant separation. Zing!

Shooter

The easiest way to separate Coleman from Gilbert is to hike the ball. Instant separation. Zing!

Ice wins the internet today.

Mav
    Participant

I think we absolutely nailed this draft. Coleman has been everything I doubted he could be. I thought he was a typical Baylor product. Run fast, catch ball run for td. But apparently hes just a playmaker. Now if Josh Gordon can keep his head out of his ass, we can actually have an offense.

YAY

Ice
    Keymaster

Allow me to pump the brakes for you Mav. Coleman has shown that he is a MUCH better player than Gilbert, but so has every other player we’ve drafted except for Johnny Rotten. I wish that beating Gilbert in the pre-preseason was enough to get me excited but we’re talking about practice here. More than that, we’re basing it off of player’s own opinions of their own practices and flowery press releases cherry picked by the team’s brass.

But I’m also excited about Coleman. One thing that isn’t being questioned is his work ethic, and that’s really a refreshing change. He’s been working with RG3 all offseason to address his route running.

Shooter

Ice, I’ve been reading from people all over the league that Coleman is the real deal. Everyone is raving about him.

That said, I’m waiting for the torn quad, acl, or achilles.

Trippy
    Participant

Wow, Shooter, already banking on the injury? I expect Coleman to have an outstanding season.

He’ll get hurt next year when our expectations are higher.

Shooter

He’ll get hurt next year when our expectations are higher.

I stand corrected lol. Your version is definitely more Brownsier than mine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar