ASK WUNKLE QUESTIONS

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BillWunkle
    Participant

Okay guys and gals, it’s getting about that time for a pre-draft version of “Ask Wunkle”. Load up your questions on this thread . . . and PLEASE for Ice’s sake and mine, let’s keep it clean and Pro Football related – preferably Cleveland Browns football related.

Thanks again for your continued support and your questions.

Am I going mad, or did the word THINK escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic landmass!

the dude
    Participant

Dear uncle Bill,

Mr Dorsey is a man on the move. What do you see happening in this draft in regards to. Moving up, trading picks away, or maybe just having a nice boring draft and sticking with what we have.

We now have a little bit of a whole on the offensive line. Not that we had a ton of power there, but what is your prediction on starters. I think this is where we will win games. And it needs attention.

How the hell does any team at this point find kickers? Maybe a trend setter of just going for 2?

What does Joe schoebert need to do to be successful this year. This is still a questionable nfl starter imo.

Hue Jackson is a loser.

Ice
    Keymaster

Tell me what you think our LB corps will look like on opening day.

mike barnes
    Participant

Do you see a draft day trade of either Ogbah or Johnson and if so will it be for a LB or maybe to move up higher in the second round.

MDP Sack Attack
    Participant

Bill, valuing draft picks as much as you do, how do you feel about the hefty price we paid for Odell Beckham? Both short term and 3+ years out.

Dawgstyle
    Participant

Wunkle,

Much has been made about our lack of depth at CB, FS and LB. In your opinion, what is the biggest position of need on the defensive side of the ball and how would you like to see it addressed?

818 mph. 13,723 feet. 3 second burn.
    https://youtu.be/hy-3bb1Nqy0

GABrownsFan
    Participant

Dear Mr. Wunkle,

Do you see us going with Drew Stanton as Baker’s primary backup this year? And if not, who would you like to see come in?

Ice
    Keymaster

Bill, Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like??!!

soup
    Participant

Bill, Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like??!!

Freedom!!!

Shooter

How many Skype interview requests will you grant to the Barking Lot this year?

Is it acceptable to think that the Browns will go 19-0 or is it an insane overreaction from a win-starved fanbase?

In what way will our hopes and dreams be crushed this upcoming year?

GABrownsFan
    Participant

A follow-up.

Who is your top-rated QB in this year’s class? Not Browns-related, thankfully, but just curious.

Ice
    Keymaster

Who starts at CB across from Ward this year? Money Mitch was pretty darn good when he wasn’t injured, but we know Dorsey wants serious competition and views CB as one of the most important positions in the sport. Is it a rookie?

BillWunkle
    Participant

Thanks for all your entries, folks. I think this should be quite enough for one article. Your participation is always very much appreciated.

Am I going mad, or did the word THINK escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic landmass!

BillWunkle
    Participant

Ice, I’m not sure that I even understand the question. Could you please rephrase it for the crusty old curmudgeon?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Your home for all things Cleveland Browns

Skip to toolbar